Friday, July 25, 2008

Update from Jeju

Well we've hit the end of another week of the IWT school here in Jeju. It's been a long week and we have covered a lot of territory revolving around the IWT committee structure and set up, a lot of details. We also talked a lot about public speaking and gave the students and oppurtunity to practice a 15 minute pastors presentation in front of the whole class. I was astounded and the confidence and the way the students put their presentations together, it really showed they have been learning and retaining what has been taught. Every day they amaze me. We finished the week by visiting the stadium here in Jeju city, looking at how we would set it up for IWT. It was a good way to finish a lot of class hours. 2 more weeks to go....

Tonight I'm heading back to the city to have dinner with a pastor from Jeju. He's taking a few of us out for dinner, so that should be the perfect way to end a busy week. Maybe some korean BBQ?

I'm greatly anticipating the return of my beautiful wife tomorrow night, 2 weeks is far too long. Will be excellent to have her back with me again!

Josh

No comments: