Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday....

Well its that time of the week, time to wrap up, rest, and begin preparing for next week. We've had a great week together this week, with great input from Dad on leadership and some helpful principals that will sustain these guys throughout the preparation process of IWT.

It's been amazing weather, blue sky everyday and 28 deg celcious with a beautiful sea breeze. However, I just heard word that this weekend we're going to be having some large thunderstorms, and even as I write this I can see the sun going behind some clouds, some heavy clouds.

One of the things I have learnt about the Korean people this week is that they are a devoted people and they do things to the best of their ability. Also, they know sacrifice, in fact during the asian economic crisis, many koreans gave of their own jewelery and money to help bail the nation out. They're loyal, they're respectful, and they love to learn. I'm learning a lot from them.

No comments: