Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Seriously Amazing Day

Well, I am a happy wife. My husband finally came home after 9 days of being away in Fiji. It felt like forever. He had and incredible time there, it seems as if everything has gone to a whole new level and intensity which is exciting. Neither one of us is feeling 100% right now, so today we are just trying to get better and get lots of work done. Josh is now responsible for overseeing all the coordinators in Fiji and making sure things get done when they need to. The day started with a breakfast meeting and is still going hours later. I am thankful the office is at our house though, it allows me to cook and work at the same time.

On another note. I got my work visa...on the very day they told me "there was no way they could get it processed before my present visa expired. This ment that they would have the right to forcably remove me from New Zealand and my husband." However, nothing is impossible with God, I got it on the same day! Praise HIM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great to hear about your visa! NZ immigration always tells me it's going to take like 3-6 months and then it always takes only like 2 or 3 weeks, once it was like 2 days! :) Gotta love NZ and Gotta love God for working things out as He does!

ariki said...

amazing amazing amazing!!! We are GLAD you are here!!!! xxxxxx and hope you both feel much better today.