Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life without Josh…..


Today is day 5 without Josh in my New Zealand world, and I am missing him! Wednesday won’t come soon enough for me. According to my brief phone calls with him, things are going really well, and they are seeing some awesome things happen. He’s been traveling all over the islands of Fiji on this trip, and as of today he is in Lambassa….the Northern island of Fiji. Last night after a late night of fundraising, he had to drive across the main island to catch an early morning plane. I’m so proud of him, jetting around the world. He really is Mr. Fix It when it comes to anything IWT…however I miss him!
As far as my life here in New Zealand goes, things are good….but pretty simple. The House of Prayer is going strong, and I have been kept busy organizing for another fundraising event. For a bit of fun, Lisa, Josh’s sister and I hosted a small girls night last night. The first girls night at our new place. It was good to get caught up with everyone, laugh till our sides wanted to split open, and eat good Italian (homemade lasagna is a winner) food and of course chocolate. Good friends really are such a gift!

No comments: