Friday, February 23, 2007

It Finally Happened

Well, it finally happened. The week before Josh left he was fighting a yucky, itchy throat, sinus drainage, make you feel weak, cold. I of course caught it and for the last week, I have been trying all the preventative medicine I know as the on set began. As of this morning however, I would say that I am officially sick. Lisa, Josh's sister who is studying nursing, has officially declared that I have a cold, one of those with the yucky coughs.
So today, Saturaday, was spent around the house. Between housework and resting I had a bit of time to think though, and that resulted in dinner. I decided to try to make a Moroccan Dish, so in a few short minutes we will see how it turned out. I'd appreciate your prayers for healing for sure. Being sick and without is not that fun! Enough said.

2 comments:

ariki said...

Yeah, so hard not to kiss and catch the bugs when the other is sick....:(!!

Anonymous said...

"Don't kiss your honey when your nose is runny, you may think it's funny but it's SNOT!!" Haha! Are you feeling better?! I hope so, colds are the worst, I'd rather have the flu than a bad cold!!!