Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Josh is Home...and so is Dave

After a stint in Fiji (which felt like forever to me), Josh is back home with me! Yea! Yes indeed, tonight I fought through the 5 o'clock traffic across town (which seemed especially bad tonight) to my hubby. I must say it is nice to see him again, especially considering he took me out for a romantic dinner. Josh is extremly tired.

Josh had a great time in Fiji. He was extremly busy traveling with our production manager, speaking in churches, meeting with Executive committees, and meeting with our IWT Fiji staff. The campaign is not that far away now...just two and a half months, so things are runnign on a whole new level.

On to other notes, Dave has also just returned from America. He actually got to spend 24 hours with my Mom and Dad, which is really cool. This means I got to hear the latest from Texas and that I have my wedding photo albums back too! So, if any of you havn't seen them and want to, let me know. Also, I did manage to get the spagetti stain out of the curtain, thanks to a little product called "Friend". So all you stain fighting Mom's......take note.

No comments: