Friday, June 08, 2007

I don’t mean to complain…but will someone agree with me on this.

An interesting and annoying thing seems to happen every time Josh goes to Fiji (for those of you that know this, sorry to repeat it). To be exact, it has happened every month for the last 6 months now. It seems that right about 12 hours after Josh has stepped onto Fijian soil, my email account goes down in a very particular way. I can receive emails, but can not send them out no matter what I do, or who I call to try to fix it.

As you can imagine, this is a very annoying thing to try to work with when you are trying get things done for your husband who needs to communicate with you via email….and when you want to connect with loved ones in America! The area of communications is a stronghold in Fiji, so it does not surprise us that we go under this type of spiritual attack when Josh is there, but it is still a pain. Josh and I have learned to laugh at it, but now I want the warfare called off. I’m tired of these games, it’s time to get back to business!

Will you guys pray with me on this? Some things “can only come out by prayer and fasting” Mathew 29:9. God is bigger than this.

No comments: