Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Week of Different Hats...Literally



What a week it has been! It is now Friday, I have officially neglected my blog all week long. For those of you who check it everyday, sorry! It seems that when Josh is out of the country I just run around with my hair on fire. Does anyone else know what I mean? It seems like I have been jumping from house to house meal to meal, conversation to conversation, worship set to worship set, crazy situation to crazy situation, IWT project to THOP projects, and phone calls to emails to MSN messenger conversations with Josh.

The week has been full of variety and adventures, that is for sure. It seems like work and non work are in a continuous flow...with no breaks in between! Monday started out with a wonderful workout, a great breakfast, followed by putting Josh on a plane. Later in the evening Lisa (Josh's sister) and I got lost driving back from Auckland to Tauranga...which as you can imagine was just a little bit dramatic. Two girls lost in the country with no idea where they were! Tuesday was full of reconnecting with old friends and business acquaintances (that I haven't seen since last July). Wednesday we entertained some friends, and Thursday Lisa and I hit a cooking class. Tonight was full of dinner with the in laws, conversations with Grandpa Peter, and IWT fundraising planning. Whew! Maybe now I can take a breath. Well, probably not, the weekend is full too!

The past three days it has been raining non stop in New Zealand, and it does not show any signs of stopping. This is not some light nice rain, this is flooding in New Zealand. Which of course makes everything seem even crazier than it really is. I think the rainy season of winter is officially here. It's time to pull our the beanies ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: