Friday, March 23, 2007

1 Year Ago Tomorrow!

A year ago tomorrow Josh and I pledged our vows to each other and became man and wife! In honour of this, I put together this little slide show of our wedding day for all to see before we head out to celebrate. So today is full of lots of packing (for our anniversary and Josh's trip to Fiji), finishing my immigration papers, and hopefully an afternoon on the beach with friends, before we head off for some quality alone time.

We hope you guys have a great weekend! We will be back on blogger next week.

On a side not however, I would like to give a shout out to Auntie Liz Price...who I lived with while Josh and I were dating. She has been directing A Midsummer's Night Dream at Bethlehem College, and the Cole girls and Grampe went to watch last night. It was everything a high school play should have been! It was preformed in an outdoor setting, just like a play by that name should be. Good job Auntie Liz! Thanks for a great family night out.

No comments: