Tuesday, October 10, 2006



Misty on Discipline

Almost every morning at 5:30 am, since landing in Fiji, I have been waking up, pulling myself out of bed and turning on my computer. There are a lot of demands on a YWAM Fiji IES school leader ..…you have to get time with God, host people continuously, prepare for classes, take time to be a wife and a girl, cook, and manage a house that seems to be continuously crawling with ants.

In addition to that….you also must maintain your physical health….and this is the one responsibility that has gotten me out of bed at 5:30 am almost every day. In Fiji, you can not just throw on your running shoes and a pair of shorts and go for a run…at least a white, blonde, female can’t. Thus, I would like to salute my computer, my Pilates DVD, and my amazing yet totally surprising show of discipline. I also want to recommend this video (shown in picture), Crunch Pilates, and my good friend and instructor Ellen.

No comments: