Thursday, October 11, 2007

Last look at the camera before stitches came out.


G'day folks, Josh here again. I'm so happy to have those jolly stitches out of my arm. It is healing up nicely. The only concern is that after the stitches came out, it opened up slightly because its close to the joint and because of how deep the wound was. It still hurts a fair bit, and I have about 50% strength in my arm. The bloke at the hospital said it should take a month or so until full strength comes back 'cos of nerve and tendon damage.

It's been raining all mourning here in Suva, but the sun has just reappeared, which is a beautiful thing. It's about as rare as hens teeth to have sunshine in these parts!

2 more nights until the tour is finished, "incredible time" would be a true understatement.

Total stats so far:
Crowd: Over 150,000
Response: 16,028

I miss my gorgeous wife!

2 comments:

Steve Wanless said...

Hey Josh,

Love the beard!!! Keep It up :)

Joshua and Misty Cole said...

Heh heh, yeah, the waters been off for two days too, so that helps. Thanks for the encouragement bro, been getting some flack about it.