Wednesday, October 24, 2007

IWT Fiji vid and more....

Friends! I have almost finished putting together a 6 min video with highlights from the tour in Fiji. If you would like a copy of this, flick me an email at joshuac@impactworldtour.com and I will send it out to you when i have a chance. I might try and put a 20 second preview up on the blog in the next week or two.

It's so good to be back in NZ after spending extended times in in Fiji. Coming back to NZ, I realise how blessed we are to live in such an amazing country and a great city!

We've had a tonne of visitors since arriving back which has been fantastic, but tiring, so Misty and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend away in Raglan this weekend. Raglan is a small, beautiful surf community by the beach, about 1 and 1/2 hours drive west of Tauranga. Should be great! Might even throw the line in an try and catch a fish.

No comments: