Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where did the two months in America go?

Wow - As I sit here waiting to board our plane back to New Zealand, all I can say is, "Where did the time go?" The last 8 weeks have just flown by. We have been all around the South and Mid-West, spoken in 4 different churches, and hung out with some of our most beloved friends. Josh had speaking engagements 6 out of the last 8 days, and as we wait for plane - I can say we feel like we have finished well. Hanging out with my parents and family was incredible, and I have to be honest and say that it is SO HARD to leave Austin. Austin, we love you! However, I am so convinced that God has amazing things in store for us this next year, and I am determined to not dwell on leaving....but to look forward and press on into what God has in store for us.


Josh and I


My parents and I - one final picture

No comments: