Sunday, July 05, 2009

Family Vacation

It seems like I have been away from Internet for weeks. We have been many places and seen many faces. Many things have happened and there is simply now way to blog it all. A major highlight was family vacation down at Port Aransas, off the Gulf of Mexico.


A family tradition, little one's watching Grandpa make bisquits.


Port Aransas Beach


Josh in the cockpit



Us at the USS Lexington


The USS Lexington

We have had a great few days down at the beach with my family. Josh and I, Mom and Dad, Chris and Pam, and of course little Abby enjoyed the time immensely. Without question the actual beach was not Mount Maunganui, but the time was awesome. Thanks for the holiday Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

ariki said...

you know ALL my boys would love this stuff!!!

ariki said...

AND I miss you guys so much, can't wait to have you back. xoxoxox