Friday, July 17, 2009

Old Friends make me smile



Sometimes old friends are simply the best. They are the ones you can really relax with, the one's you don't have to entertain, the one's you can just share your heart with. They make your heart happy. That is one of the best things about coming back to Texas for me. Connecting with people! This time here is just about that.

One of my beautiful bridesmaids decided to come surprise Josh and I with a visit in Austin. She brought with her, her new husband Chris, and her even newer baby, Madeline. All I can say, is these guys are just awesome. They have embraced life with such joy and passion it is amazing. Even more amazing is seeing the out workings of becoming parents. They do it so well! Chris, Cristina, and Madeline, thanks for spending time with us.

1 comment:

Dalton and Anna said...

This picture and post makes me very happy. So good to see ALL your faces. We miss you guys - hurry home please!