Monday, April 27, 2009

My turn....

Unfortunately for this little Cole family, the day Josh started recovering I caught the bug. It must have been all those gigantic sneezes I was around. After two days of trying to rest as much as possible, I gave in. This morning I booked myself in to see the doctor. The result, a prescription to kill a contagious virus with a sinus infection on top. The doctor told me, "You would have had to be wearing an astronauts suit to not catch the sickness from Josh". How funny is that...but at the same time, how seriously no fun!

So...as much as I would love to see you all, until I stop sneezing, keep your distance. I won't emerge until I know I am safe. I must admit I am relieved to know it is not the swine flu. That would be ten times worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad to hear you don't have the ol swine flu!!!
I am laughing at my mental picture of you slowly moving throughout the house in a astronaut suit. I think it would be a rather funny thing...in my picture your moving as though there is no gravity too...so extra slow... :)