Monday, March 09, 2009

It's March again - what's going to change this time?

Well since my last post, Josh has come and gone again. I must admit when I have him home, I want him all to myself...and that is exactly what I got these last two weeks. Yea for me, and sorry to all those who wanted to catch up with him, not even fishing could draw him away from home!

His trip to Korea was very successful. The IWT preparations in Korea are moving on schedule and his teaching with the coordinators was well received. He came home jet lagged, and tired...which is always a sign of a good trip. Now he is off in Auckland for his first National Leadership Team meetings. On Wednesday we will both head to a city called Matamata for some Ministry Leaders Meetings for the rest of the week.

As usual, March has arrived and change has hit our little family. This time it is my part time job that has disappeared. Unfortunately recession has hit New Zealand and the company I worked for has gone into liquidation. Please pray for "my old bosses", they are great people who love the Lord, may the Lord lead and guide them and all of us who worked for the company gently. Stay tuned for what the Lord opens up next. We are all ears at the moment.

Love you all! M

No comments: