Thursday, April 17, 2008

It is finished.

Yesterday, I was a bit emotional and for good reason. It was my last day of work at my part time job. Working at this New Zealand interior design company has been a great experience and a real opportunity to get to know people from the broader spectrum of Tauranga. I will miss everyone a lot because they have become good friends.

So, tonight I left Josh at home with slow-cooked roast chicken dinner, and went out with all the girls from The Urban Lounge....recently renamed the Urban Interiors Group. It was the last (okay there might be one more) get together for all those who were a part of the old company. It was great to get caught up with those that had already moved on, and converse with everyone else for one last time.

All in all, it is finished.

No comments: