Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Feel Encouraged....but I'm Rambling

Josh and I just got home from a THOP leadership team meeting, and I feel so encouraged ABOUT EVERYTHING. I am excited to be based in Tauranga, and to be a part of this team. God is SO up to something in this part of the world, and the whole world for that matter. It's all linked....the USA, New Zealand, Fiji, the rest of the islands, Asia, Europe. He's really got it all under control.

Also, I would like everyone to know that I love the people in our little community, though I know it won't be little for much longer. Even tonight we found out another couple will be joining us shortly. I wish everyone back home could meet them all.

Okay enough ramblings...it's bedtime!

1 comment:

Jordan and Jess said...

hey misty!

yeah that was a great, meeting, huh? I was thinking about this too... our little team is soon to be a HUGE team... wow.. it's exciting to think about. The Lord is good. See you tonight! :)

Jess