Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Passed!

Today, I had to do something I have not done in over ten years. Take a driving theory test. About an hour before I took the test I found out I needed to study a whole section in the text book I didn't think I needed to. Despite the last minute cram session, I passed with flying colors. 100 percent of test questions were answered correctly! For those you you who were praying for smooth sailing, thank you. One more step down in this process towards permanent residency completed. My car passed a warrant of fitness today too. So watch roads here comes a Texan!

Tonight Josh and I joined the greater Cole clan for a meal with Donna Jordan, who is a long time YWAMer. It was pretty cool to hang out with someone who has such a deep experience with God. Never short of a good laugh at the Cole household!

No comments: