Thursday, January 18, 2007

Christmas in Summer!

Since most of you reading this blog are from place were Christmas is cold. I thought a visual picture collogue of our Christmas in summer might be the best way to describe our Christmas holiday. It was probally much like yours...lots of family, presents exchange, and lots of food!


An afternoon of wrapping paper sheading!


Granpa Dave and Little Ben...the newest addition!


Josh and his little sister Debs!


Lani (another one of Josh's little sister's) with the Cole family dog, Peaches!


Anna Rikiriki (another one of Josh's sister's) with her family! Arn't the boys adorable!


Also, I promise I will post pictures of our new house after I can take a few shots. Today is the first day in weeks that we are actually seeing some sunshine. I think today is finally going to be the day I can actually stand outside with a camera. Hope you are having a sunny one too!

No comments: