Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back on the Blogging Train!

Today, after almost a month of having to go to Starbucks to do email, our broadband was finally connected. Well sort of...apparently there is still some problem with it, but for now it has been overridden and we have Internet at home. Being able to do email never felt so good!
We have had a great time since falling off the blogging bandwagon. We've settled into our new home, become proud owners of our very own refrigerator, celebrated Christmas/Josh's B-day with the greater Cole clan, had the Impact World Tour office move into our home office, had about 50 BBQ's, learned how to play a game called Settlers of Cantan (which is really fun), entertained a few guests, and were even sepereated from each other for a week.
Last night around 11:30, Josh returned home to Tauranga and me, after being separated. He was out on an island off the coast of New Zealand called Great Barrier Island for a YWAM gathering (it's big enough to find on a map). It was the longest we have been apart since being married, and I sure did miss him. Lisa, Josh's 20 year old sister stayed with me while he was away. She is such a trooper, we don't even have a proper bed yet for our spare room but she stayed anyway and we had some great girl time.
So yeah that's kind of been the last month in a nutshell...I know there is so much to fill you in on, but I also know there is always tomorrow. As soon as it stops raining here in Tauranga I will take some pictures of our new house and post them. So keep an eye out....I'm back on the Blogging Train!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey misty... good to hear you guys have a house and stuff... just found your blog so I'll be checking in from time to time.

I'm in Perth, doing my DTS... have left Onething and NZ behind... but it's all good.

Steve Wanless said...

Settlers of Catan is so fun! We love it! Glad to hear you guys found a house and that your back blogging...Love to keep caught up! We're coming up to Tauranga in early Feb!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me, Trena, don't know why it said steve.