Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Simply Beautiful…Simply Homesick

Today, I am defiantly missing Tauranga, our community, and the House of Prayer. I miss going for runs by the beach and have Josh beat me by a mile, climbing the Mount and looking out over the ocean, eating fresh Snapper that Josh caught a few hours ago, being able to cook almost anything I could want to eat, hanging out with friends, having cribbage tournaments that last into the night, singing at the House of Prayer….being able to pick up my guitar (I had to leave it in Tauranga because of airline weight limitations….but I did play one that someone let me barrow last night), enjoying the perfect summer weather of New Zealand, and a whole truck load of other things. All in all I am homesick and can’t wait for Christmas.

No comments: