Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hong Kong

G'day! Signing in from Starbucks in the centre of Hong Kong, a metropolitan city of a population of over 7 Million. A massive concrete jungle of sky scarpers galore, massive train systems, huge bridges, double Decker buses and people everywhere. As we drove down the main street at 10:30pm on Tuesday night, it was absolutely pumping with just about every shop open and people everywhere. It's probably up there with one of the most incredible places on earth that I have ever visited. It's very efficient, and it seems to me like everything runs like clockwork. Anyway, only here for about 18 hours and will be jumping on a plane to Israel in about 6 hours time. I'm sure that will soon take the highest ranking in my books as far as the most incredible place I have ever visited. What an incredible opportunity!

Pics, and more to come.....

Josh

No comments: