Wednesday, May 28, 2008

God in the midst of Powerco

Cool story to report -

Yesterday, in the midst of my normal temping routine, I had the opportunity to pray for Annette. She is the lovely lady I am helping out at the Powerco right now. The Powerco has taken on a support person for Annette, because she has serious pain in her neck, back, wrist, and shoulder, from a car accident. She is limited by doctor's orders to only doing 4 hours of work, 4 days a week....so thus I am covering for her.
Yesterday, she came in to work in a lot of pain and instead of just talking about praying for her....I actually did, with another Christian that works here. Right there is the lunch room. She is a believer who has actually been healed of other injuries before, so faith was high. Though she didn't feel much better after we had finished - we both felt encouraged in God. He is faithful, He is loving, He is good.

No comments: