Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One Very Cool Testimony....

Well guys, I know you like testimonies, and I couldn;t help but to share this one with you, that we got through. Enjoy!

"Bula!!

I am a 14 years old Fijian boy and my name is Semesa. I would like to acknowledge you all for coming to Labasa and for showing those cool shows and I really enjoyed it. You guys rock especially the Team Extreme Intl. and the Gx international. I really enjoyed the hip hop dancing, free style motor-cross and biking and the skateboard airs and bomb freestyle tricks but I REALLY REALLY enjoyed the skating and the biking because we rarely see those kinds of cool styles in Fiji.

I would also like to thank you guys for sharing about Jesus. It touched alot of people and especially me. After you talked about Jesus and shared some message, I learnt alot and I came to realize all the wrong and bad things or mistakes I've done and I would like to thank you guys so much for that.

Anyway thanks alot for everything and I hope that you wiil come again to Labasa. Don't forget to send my regards to one of your members who is my friend and his name is Micheal. Tell him that he is so cool in doing those brake-dances and also if you can tell him to e-mail me sometimes.

Thanks
GOOD BYE! (MOCE)"

No comments: