Monday, August 10, 2009

Back Down Under

Josh and I have been back in New Zealand for just under two weeks now. It's been great to catch up with friends and family, and see all the new babies floating around the Tauranga House of Prayer. They are all so precious. The first week we were back, it looked like Spring had sprung. However, the last few days and the whole upcoming weekend are full of cold and rain. Bummer! I was hoping to plant my spring vegetable garden this weekend.

This week work has been awesome! Half of our staff for the upcoming DTS have arrived, and things are really starting to move ahead full steam. Having such a great team is just awesome! I'm excited to have Jordan (one of our DTS students from the last school) joining us on staff. I think this school is going to be an incredible journey for both the students and Josh and I as we oversee it. Our Call2All/YWAM Jubilee team is beginning to take shape too. We have some quality people that have put their hand up to help us, and we are excited to get things moving for January 2010. It going to be awesome! I think from here on out, the train is rolling - get on board.

No comments: