Monday, May 04, 2009

Looking forward to the next few weeks!

It is May and I am so excited because at the end of this month Josh and I are going to be traveling once again. Did I mention that I love traveling with Josh! I have not left Tauranga in months, so the thought of getting out and seeing some new places makes me really excited. Our first stop will be the village of Oxford in the South Island of New Zealand. The national staff gathering is being held there, so I am excited for our time there. From what I know, the village is really tiny but there is a famous restaurant and cooking school located there. Click here to learn more about where I am hoping to visit, and at least get one of their famous hot chocolates.

Literally hours after we return to the North Island; I get to board a plane and journey back across the Pacific Ocean to the USA. Josh will join me a couple weeks later after he spends some time in Asia. I am so thankful to have a husband who understands I need some time with my family, and lets me have it when I would otherwise be left alone in the cold winter of New Zealand. I am starting to make my list of “things I must do”…..and am getting really excited. I’m sure none of you reading this will be surprised that most of them revolve around food. I hope I get to see you all.

2 comments:

Steve Wanless said...

I"m sooooo praying that we get some cheap tickets so we can come!! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!!! Trena

Rosie said...

Great to hear you're heading 'home' for a visit, Misty.....hope you will have a fantastic time reconnecting with your family and friends there.
I would love to visit that little cooking school/cafe, too......have a couple of JS cooking books if you ever want to borrow them...would be great to see her in action. Enjoy!