Monday, January 07, 2008

Time is Ticking Away





It is amazing how fast time is flying by. It seems like we just arrived in the USA and in a couple days we will be leaving again. The first segment of our trip flew by, our week in Kansas City seemed all so short, and these last few days I am just hanging onto. We have met some cool people this trip which has been an unexpected blessing to. Seeing my brother was awesome and playing with my little niece for the first time was a treat. She is just too cute!

So, these last few days I am making it a point to soak up all the wonderful things about America that I miss when in New Zealand, like my family and good Italian food! Tomorrow we get to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle one last time which is truly bitter-sweet and then our last day here is totally dedicated to my parents. They are truly awesome and I'm going to miss them tonnes!

No comments: