Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Friends!

Well....we just had a great night with some of our friends from around the area! I just love hanging out with friends, laughing, sharing, eating, worshipping, and just loving on each other. I love how God designed life to revolve around relationship. This is something Josh and I learnt whilst in Fiji from the Fijian people and their way of life and cultural values. While we lived there at our home we had no radio, no TV, no Internet, no Stereo system, and no newspapers, we just had God, each other and friends. Fijians are the pinnacle of what you would call relational!

Speaking of Fiji.....Josh and I will be going there together next Thursday for the launch of Impact World Tour. It's so exciting to be part of a nation wide project involving the whole Body of Christ, where thousands will come to know Jesus!

Time to crawl into my super comfy bed!

No comments: