Wednesday, December 06, 2006

IT IS FINISHED!

Last nights graduation was huge success. A great time was had by all. In true island style there was tons of food, and Josh brought one of the best graduating challenges I have ever heard. I'm not just saying that because he is my husband, he was making everyone get teary eyed. One of the highlights for me was the student testimonies. It was amazing because from the lips of the students came what they felt like they learned. Overall the testimony was the same, but it wasn't about public speaking, or navigating their way through building the IWT structure. Nope, by far they testified that they felt like they had learned more about intimacy with Jesus than anything else in the school. Wow...what an awesome thing for them to say. That of course made Josh and I smile.

2 comments:

ariki said...

YIPEE! Congratulations....we love you....I am totally inspired by your heart and love for God and others. See you soon! XXXXXX

Kristi Walsh said...

Well done, guys! You have done awesome. Looking forward to seeing you soon.